Make your pond a beautiful aqua blue as part of your overall control program.
Aquashadow is an easy to apply formulation of water soluble dyes designed to enhance murky, cloudy or off-colored water with a natural aqua-blue tint. Aquashadow may be used in lakes, ponds, decorative water features and other bodies of water with limited outflow. BASIC FACTS
1) Water may be used for irrigation or fishing immediately following application.
2) Aquashadow must be allowed to disperse before swimming.
3) Do not use in water intended for human consumption.
4) Treated water will not harm fish, waterfowl, pets or wildlife.
5) Chlorinated water will require high dosages or more frequent treatments.
6) Treated water will not stain exposed surfaces once completely dispersed. APPLICATION RATE / METHOD
1) One packet (7.15 oz.) per acre foot of water based on the following:
Length (ft) x Width (ft) x Average Depth (ft) / 43,560 (sq ft) = Acre Feet
2) Remove packet(s) from outer bag(s) with dry gloved hand. Toss into water body spaced evenly apart. Aquashadow will disperse more rapidly in aerated bodies of water if packets are placed around diffusers.
Note: Additional Aquashadow packets may be needed to maintain desired coloration following diluation or water exchange.
Sold only as four 7.15 oz packets per box. Enough to treat a 1 acre pond with average 4' depth.